Blattella germanica extract
Extract of Blattella germanica whole culture. Extracts are applied in in-vitro diagnostics tests and as standards or active substance in the research of asthma and allergy.
Blattella germanica (extract)
Blattella germanica, also known as the german cockroach, belongs to the Blattellidae family. B. germanica are the most widely spread urban pest. They life in all parts of the world, making the B. germanica a real cosmopolitan. The only threat for B. germanica are cold temperatures, therefore they mostly live indoor. The Blattella germanica contains, just like mites, allergens. These allergens are identified as one of the major indoor allergens inducing respiratory allergies.
We deliver Blattella germanica extract in the following vials:
- Extract of whole bodies (vials of 15mg) Whole body extracted and dialysed to obtain a highly concentrated extract.
- We also have B. germanica available in the following form: B. germanica whole bodies.
The advantages of our material
- Defined allergen source material, we deliver our material with extensive information about the amount of allergens in our material so you really can tell what you are using for your application.
- Large batches, we produce in large batches so we can deliver from the same batch over a longer period of time. This means you are assured of the same material and consistency. If you are using our material and you are satisfied with it you can even place a reservation of a specific lot so you will receive the same material in the future.
- Freeze-dried, our material will be delivered in freeze-dried form (lyophilization) to assure a long shelf life and can easily be used to reach targeted dilutions.
Extract – 15 mg