Goat anti-mouse antibodies
As an addition to our HDM allergens and biotinylated products we can now deliver anti-mouse antibodies.
Together with our biotinylated HDM allergen products, antibodies can be used to quantify HDM allergen specific IgE/ IgG1/ IgG2a antibodies in mouse serum using an ELISA method. The antibody can be coated on an ELISA plate and act as a capture antibody to immobilize serum IgE/ IgG1/ IgG2a antibodies. In the next step biotinylated HDM allergens are added to facilitate the detection of HDM allergen specific antibodies of the IgE/ IgG1/ IgG2a isotype. Using a reference serum or by comparing multiple sera the HDM allergen specific antibodies can be (relatively) quantified.
The antibodies and biotinylated products are available as separate products but are also available in a handy kit which contains the anti-mouse IgE/ anti-mouse IgG1/ anti-mouse IgG2A and biotinylated HDM (or biotinylated Der p 1/ biotinylated Der p 2).
Antibodies for researchers
A perfect way for researchers, who are working on allergic asthma research with mouse models, to determine whether immunizations of mice with house dust mite (HDM) have been successful by looking at the amount of specific antibodies against HDM proteins in the serum of mice.
- Polyclonal goat anti-mouse IgE antibody
- Polyclonal goat anti-mouse IgG1 antibody
- Polyclonal goat anti-mouse IgG2a antibody
- Antibodies/ biotinylation kit
Contact us now for more information and pricing.
Some advantages of our antibodies:
- Tested with HDM immunised serum
- Freeze-dried (lyophilized) material
- Long term storage e.g. at – 20°C
- Every buffer applicable to dissolve the antibodies
- Does not contain any salts
- Ready to use in your desired buffer
- Polyclonal antibodies
- Broader affinity
- Part of a group of related antibodies to be used in this application.
- Reference mouse serum available on request